Incorporated in 2013, Training Ahead Australia (TAA) has quickly grown to become the training provider of choice for many rail owners and Tier I constructors. Specialising in training for the Rail sector, with the aim of improving safety standards throughout, which is achieved by combining industry experience with fresh and innovative training strategies.
Training Ahead understands the importance of safety and quality in our industries and to show our commitment, in 2017 Training Ahead recieved the following accreditation:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental System
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Registered Training Organisation
Training Ahead Australia has the following registered training organisation:
- Aakira Pty Ltd trading as Training Ahead Australia (RTO Code: 45462)
Fraud Prevention Measures
Training Ahead Australia has implemented a number of anti-fraud measures on all certificates issued, these include:
- QR Codes – QR Codes are now added to all certificates issued by Training Ahead Australia. When you scan the QR code, it searches our database and provides validated information regarding the certificate.
- Search Certificate details manually – users are able to input a student’s surname and certificate number to validate credentials
- Watermarks – All certificates have watermarks across the body of the certificate
Meet the TAA crew
Director – Business Operations
Dannielle is the founding director of Training Ahead Australia, and provides the training expertise that ensures every course delivers on the TAA promise of being high quality and memorable. Coming from a resources/heavy industry background, Dannielle has experienced firsthand the dangers of untrained workers and unsafe workplaces. She started the business with the goal of developing training that made a difference, for the better. With that goal now realised, Dannielle’s next step is to position TAA as the nation’s number one training provider for the construction and rail industries – to widen their field and offer TAA’s game-changing training throughout Australia.
Director – Business Development
With a penchant for innovation and entrepreneurialism, Tom joined Dannielle as a director of Training Ahead Australia in 2015. Having worked in the construction industry for the majority of his career, he broke away from being an employee to found his own start-up in 2012 – matching construction professionals with career opportunities. To TAA, Tom brings unique insights into how to engage with people and develop a business around the needs of clients. Sharing Dannielle’s vision of safer workplaces and more streamlined businesses, he is committed to sharing the TAA training experience across the nation.