Training Ahead Australia is supporting the Australian Rail Industry by delivering:
- Rail Training – we specialise in rail safeworking and rail infrastructure training
- Category 1, Category 2 and Category 3 Rail Medicals
- Rail Industry Workers Card Services
The main courses and services we can book you in for are:
- Metro Track Vehicle Operator – 2 Day course inlcuding national units
- V/Line Train Track Safety Awareness (Safely Access the Rail Corridor)
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
- Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure
- Accelerated National Rail Labourer’s Course
- Track Certifier and Recertification
- Rail Welding Training – Full Courses, Consultation, Aluminothermic, Stress and Oxy-LPG
- ARTC TA20 Approved Rail Safeworking Training
- V/Line Approved Rail Safeworking Training
Location – Training Ahead is based just 10km from the Melbourne CBD in Maribyrnong and uses Newport Rail Academy for most rail training.
Rail Industry Workers Card Support – We can arrange individuals and employees RIWCs from start to finish on the day of the Train Track Safety Awareness.
Rail Medicals – We can complete Category 1 Rail Medicals and Category 3 Rail Medicals on the same day of training.
At TAA, we focus on three core deliverables – engaging courses, exceptional service and giving back. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well.
Discover a better training experience, with Training Ahead Australia.
To learn more about the Rail Industry Workers Card go to www.ara.net.au
If you would like to make a booking, phone the team on 1300 355 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOME OF THE ORGANISATIONS THAT WE’VE WORKED WITH
“I recommend Training Ahead to everyone. The Team are professional in what they do. My first impression when I walked through the door was a warm welcome by there friendly receptionist. My trainer Josh was friendly and professional in the way he presented himself. The knowledge and understanding of the course was 100 percent also. He was happy to help you understand things if you had any questions. Thanks a lot TTA team, top marks.”- Rewi Carpenter,
“The team at Training Ahead went above and beyond to help me get my Rail Tickets. Christine the receptionist was absolutely lovely and knew the answer to any questions I had. John Taylor the instructor was engaging in the way he taught and made the topics interesting making me excited for my new career in the Rail Industry”- Timmy Carlin,
“TAA is the go, helpful and kind staff, also the process to get my Rail Industry Workers card was pretty quick and no dramas at all.”- Andres Cano Mejia,